The Hubsan H107D FPV X4 Quadcopter is powered by a rechargeable 380mAh LiPO battery and comes equipped with a camera for taking both video and snapshots. In addition, this drone also offers first Person View (FPV) which allows you to see what the drone sees whilst flying.
This Hubsan drone really is an ideal starting point for those who want to practice using FPV functionality on their Quadcopter drone, although the FPV does take some getting used to, due to the camera position.
The Hubsan H107D FPV X4 Quadcopter features a 6 Axis Gyro Stabilization flight control system (using adjustable gyroscope sensitivity for extra stability). The 4 channel function provides stable flying and easy operation that’s great for both beginner and experienced drone pilots.
Typical flight times for the Hubsan H107D FPV X4 Quadcopter are approximately 5-9 minutes with a 30-45 minute recharge time (through a USB input). You can buy extras batteries to help increase your flying time.
The remote distance is approximately 50-90 meters in all directions, which is more than acceptable for a drone in this price range.
This drone has a 3-speed setting and offers a 4-way flip: left, right, forward, and backward. As mentioned previously, this Quadcopter comes equipped with a camera and LCD transmitter for immersive FPV flight using real-time video, while also recording the video to a microSD card (not included).
Other features include:
- Instant video preview on the transmitter
- Record Flight Video to SD Card
- LiPo battery has an auto cut off safety PCBDue to its lightweight, the Hubsan H107D FPV X4 Quadcopter works well both indoors and outdoors with little to no wind, but as with most drones, only needs a moderate breeze to start veering it off course.Despite its lightweight, the drone is incredibly durable and has survived crashes into all manner of surfaces including the side of buildings, trees, and even a footpath.The Hubsan H107D FPV X4 Quadcopter comes with LED lights for directional help, though the drone is so small it’s still difficult to see when it gets too high.
This Quadcopter drone is not the easiest to fly – and even harder to direct – using only the FPV function. The camera is positioned in a manner that there’s no peripheral viewing to the video, making it difficult to use for directionality. Lots of practice is required to master this functionality, but to those patient enough, you’ll be pleasantly surprised!Although the LiPO batter for the quadcopter itself is included, batteries for the remote are not, and it’s recommended you purchase rechargeable batteries, considering how quickly they die.The 0.3M camera works as advertised, allowing you to easily take video footage, but when taking still shots the results can be a bit “fuzzy”.
- Comes with LED lights for directional help
- Drone is incredibly durable
- Works well both indoors and outCons
- No batteries for the remote included
- Still shots can be blurry on occasionSummaryThe pros of this Quadcopter definitely outweigh the cons. The Hubsan H107D FPV X4 Quadcopter is a durable, lightweight Quadcopter drone, and although the controls can present a challenge to more inexperienced users, are perfectly suited to a seasoned drone pilot or those happy enough to put in the time to get used to them.